Under sought of the National for e-learning Center to expand benefits of e-courses and experiences of those in charge of managing the production and the utilization process, and to consolidate the outstanding relationships with brothers dear in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the National e-learning Center hosted a workshop entitled " technological techniques updated in e-learning "over the three days, 28.2 9and 30 and October 2014 in the presence of elite gentlemen faculty members and officials of the University of Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University . workshop has dealt with several innovative and effective in improving the topics of e-learning techniques, including:
• employing cloud computing in e-learning
• The new generation of "digital learning platforms "
• new in "articulate storyline 2"
• globalization of e-learning to solve the problem of leakage
• simulate and integration of natural effects with e-courses
• massive open online course (MOOC)
• synchronous and non-synchronous e-training innovations
• three-dimensional display technologies in e-learning
• Approaching to TIN CAN API • Edu-Pedia new video course aggregator